The copyright of the Content (eg programs, information, data) and the Services of the website (site) yarn.edu.gr that have been introduced in the Network, are protected by:
- Community and
- international copyright laws.
Any of the following is prohibited:
- creating productive labor or
- misleading the public about their actual provider of the Content Website.
Only with the prior written permission of yarn or any other copyright holder may any:
- transmission or
- any other use of the content in any way or means for commercial or other purposes.
The website yarn.edu.gr provides the content, products and services available through the website “exactly as they are”. For example information, names, photos, illustrations. In no case is the website yarn.edu.gr responsible for any claims of a legal or civil and / or criminal nature. Nor for any damage (positive, special or negative), which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists of:
- loss of profits,
- data loss,
- loss of earnings,
- financial satisfaction etc. from visitors of the website or third parties for a reason related to:
- with or without operation and / or
- the use of the website and / or
- inability to provide services and / or
- information available to him and / or
- from any unauthorized interventions of third parties in products and / or
- services and / or
- information available through it.
The use of the website must be done exclusively for legal purposes and in a way that does not restrict or impede its use by third parties. The visitor is obliged to use the website according to:
- the law,
- good manners and
- these terms, and
- not to perform acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or endanger the provision of yarn services.
This website may contain references to third party websites. Yarn is not responsible for the content of these pages as well as for any damage resulting from their use. The visitor has access to them at his own risk.
The website yarn.edu.gr makes every effort for the good operation of its website. However, it does not guarantee that the operations of the website or servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error, free of viruses or other similar elements.
The website yarn.edu.gr reserves the right to:
The names, images, logos and insignia representing yarn or third parties and their products or services are the exclusive trademarks of yarn or third parties protected by their respective trademark laws. Their appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
The use of the services by the users of yarn.edu.gr implies the full and unconditional acceptance of these terms. For this reason the yarn recommends users to read carefully the texts that follow and for any question they can contact email@example.com.
Registration – User Account
During the registration process as members of the services of yarn.edu.gr, users will be asked for some personal data and information. Each user undertakes to:
a. provides true, accurate, valid and complete information and
b. maintains and diligently updates its registration details to maintain true, accurate, valid, up-to-date and complete information.
During the process of registering and creating the account, the user will be asked to set a personal password and a user name. Users are solely responsible for:
- all transactions carried out through their personal username / password and more generally through their account (user account) and
- exercise due diligence in safeguarding the above information.
Yarn advises its users to take all necessary security measures to:
- avoid the illegal or unauthorized use of the services of yarn.edu.gr and the password to them by third parties.
Yarn also recommends to its users:
- memorize the password and
- avoid marking it on objects or points that may be accessible to third parties.
Yarn allows member customers to change their Password, if they wish. The personal data will remain unchanged, the system will now identify the customer with a different secret password.
Finally, yarn advises its users to be very careful and to always “logout” from their account at the end of each use of the services. This can prevent unauthorized access to their account by third parties.
Yarn is not responsible for any damage or loss resulting from users’ negligence to comply with these terms.
Yarn reserves the right, if it realizes any of the above, to deactivate any such account, without any notice to the user.
Registration – Deletion from the Newsletter
If the visitor / user wishes to subscribe to Yarn service (s) agrees to:
- provide true, accurate, valid and complete information about the information requested by Yarn in the relevant requests for access to its contents / services; and
- maintains and diligently updates its registration details to maintain true, accurate, valid, up-to-date and complete information.
When a user subscribes to a Yarn service he / she accepts to receive newsletters for offers, seminars organized, information about his / her membership or requests from prospective students. It can be removed from the list at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the delete link in the newsletter.
The e-mails of the newsletter subscribers are used exclusively for this purpose and for no other purpose. Yarn will never promote email addresses to third parties. When a subscriber chooses to unsubscribe from the recipient lists, then his email is permanently deleted. The newsletters that the public receives by subscribing to the mailing lists are the intellectual property of Yarn and are therefore protected by the relevant provisions of Greek law and international conventions. Yarn reserves the right not to add a person to the recipient lists or to remove them from them.
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, users must register with the double opt-in method, ie to confirm their registration in the newsletter so that there is an explicit consent of the registration.