- first name,
- last name,
- date of birth,
- e-mail address,
- foreign Languages,
- certificates – degrees,
- web page,
- type of courses,
- course price,
- regional unity,
In case of a company, where an invoice is issued, the following information is additionally required:
- Company name,
- Headquarters Details,
- Company Object,
- Tax Registration Number (TIN), and
- Public Financial Service (DOY).
- use and
- exchange of data and cookies collected by or for you.
- personal computer,
- mobile device or
- any other technology or device.
For the purposes of this policy, the owner is Mrs. Iordanidou Aspa, based in Thessaloniki, Paraskevopoulou 10, PC: 54640 (Tax Identification Number: 159618461, Tax Office: 6th Thessaloniki). For any question, you can contact yarn at email@example.com.
Categories and uses of the data we collect
Disclosure of Personal Data
We will not disclose or rent your personal information to any third party / entity in a manner other than that described in this Policy. However, we reserve the right to disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are obligated to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect the rights, property and security of our customers or third parties.
- To work with law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute illegal activities such as fraud. We reserve the right to disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other competent bodies that, in our opinion, is necessary or related to any fraud investigation or other illegal activity.
Specifically, these principles are:
- Anti-money laundering agencies
- Counter-terrorism financing organizations
- Law enforcement agencies in the countries in which we operate
This includes sharing information with other companies and organizations (eg banks, credit institutions) inside or outside the EU for fraud and credit risk reduction purposes. These entities may then use your personal information to investigate and act on any such breach in accordance with their procedures. Finally, we reserve the right to disclose specific personal information to third parties / independent service providers, agents or independent contractors:
- that help us maintain our site and
- providing us with other management services (including but not limited to order processing, customer service, data retention and analysis, customer communication on our behalf and the collection of bidding information and other promotions, the selection of winners and the return of prizes).
We seek to ensure that these third party / independent service providers will not use your personal data for any purpose other than to provide the services to which they are contractually committed. We also create contracts with these third parties which oblige them to comply with the privacy standards required by law and to use the data only for the purposes for which they were transmitted. In order to achieve the objectives of the current policy, the following third parties located in the European Union may receive your data:
- Payment providers
- Prevention and suppression services related to money laundering and terrorist financing, as well as anti-fraud services
- Platform providers
- Service providers
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties outside the European Union in countries where there is no appropriate data protection regime.
However, in the event that such a data transfer is required, we will take all possible measures to ensure that your data is treated securely as within the EU / EEA and in accordance with this Policy and applicable law. In addition, we will update your current Policy to cover cross-border data transfer and related privacy safeguards.
Data retention period
It is our policy to keep your data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in accordance with the principles of data minimization and limitation of the storage period. For all of the following reasons, your data will be retained for at least five (5) years after the end of our customer relationship. In addition, we align the retention of your data with possible variations arising from the exercise of your privacy rights (you can find out more in the Update of Personal Information section). In some cases, specific personal information may be retained beyond this time due to possible legal obligations, legal interests, etc. Such cases are possible issues related to:
- Money laundering
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Any other legal issues
Privacy rights of personal data
At any point, while maintaining or processing your data, you reserve the following rights, while you can submit the relevant requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- To Access: you have the right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- To Correct: you have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete data we hold about you.
- To Delete: you can request that the data we hold about you be deleted from our files and we are obliged to satisfy your request in specific cases.
- To Restrict of processing: you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted and we are obliged to comply with this request when certain conditions apply.
- In data portability: you have the right to request that the data we hold about you be transferred to another organization.
- To Object: you have the right to object to processing of personal data concerning you, under certain conditions.
- To Withdrawal of consent: where the legal basis for the processing of your data, as defined in the paragraph “Categories and uses of the data we collect” of this Policy is “Consent”, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, in writing to email email@example.com, without this invalidating the legality of the processing, which preceded the revocation and was based on prior consent. We will evaluate your request and we will answer you about its progress as soon as possible and definitely within one month from its submission:
- request approval,
- partial approval of a request,
- reject request
Update your personal information
If you are a registered user of the site, by logging in to your account and using the tools provided to process this information, except in exceptional circumstances, you may:
- update or
- delete some personal information.
However, some items that are necessary to check eligibility cannot be deleted. You can get a copy of your personal information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For your protection, you will need to prove your identity in order to receive such copies. You must provide the appropriate information for your identification and other relevant information that will assist us in fulfilling your request. If you want to close your account, you can contact Customer Service. If you want to close your account, this could also be done via email at email@example.com. We are obliged to comply with such requests, unless there is a legal reason not to delete your data.
The protection of your data is extremely important for Yarn and we constantly strive to provide all possible means of security for:
- the protection of your personal data,
- restricting unauthorized access and / or possible changes.
These include information security measures in line with current best practices for protecting the privacy of our customers. These measures include technical and procedural actions and monitoring and tracking actions, aimed at:
- safeguarding data from misuse,
- restricitng unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction.
The security and privacy of your personal data and account is our top priority. We take the necessary measures and following the most advanced methods of protection for their preservation. Your personal information will not be used at any time for purposes other than those required for:
- the proper functioning of the website,
- of the products and services we provide.
In any case, access to them, on our part, is made exclusively by authorized personnel and is fully controlled.
Our company regularly checks the proper operation of security mechanisms. We apply an SSL Security Certificate that validates the best practices we adopt for the purpose of data encryption. We use the SSL / TLS standard that encrypts user data before it is sent from their computer when a user:
- makes payments or
- sends us sensitive information.
This way, the data can only be decrypted from NetGraphics servers. The web pages that the user browses are encrypted by NetGraphics servers. This way they can only be decrypted from the user’s computer. Indicatively, in browsers such as Chrome, Firefox or Opera the encryption performed is AES-256 bit.
Our servers will not accept connections from browsers that do not meet the minimum 128 bit encryption security requirement.
The security of the pages can be verified by the presence of the padlock symbol in the browser. Internet Explorer users can double-click the Properties option and confirm the use of the TLS protocol accordingly. In case you believe that you have identified a possible security vulnerability in any of the pages, services / products, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a summary of it, along with the email in which we could contact you for more information.
Purchases via Credit Card or PayPal
If you choose to pay for your order by credit card through Piraeus Bank or via PayPal, you will be taken to a secure page to enter your card details or Paypal details securely. Yarn in no case saves the specific data for any reason.
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
When you visit the site, your device’s IP address and browser settings are entered. The IP address is a unique address used by devices:
- to be recognized and
- to communicate with each other on a computer network.
Browser settings may include:
- the type of browser you are using,
- the language of the browser and
- the time zone.
We collect this information so that we can customize your experience and locate your device in cases:
- misuse or
- illegal activities.
We strive to continually review and update this Policy. In this way:
- we comply with legislative and regulatory requirements and
- at the same time we provide the optimal protection of your personal data.
Any information will be notified to you through the current website.
If at any time you believe that we do not comply with the provisions set forth in this Policy or any other matter relating to data protection, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
What are cookies?
“Cookies” are small files with information that a website stores on a user’s computer. Cookies are stored by the web server. Each time the user logs on to the website, the latter retrieves this information and offers the user related services. A typical example of such information is the user’s preferences on a website, as they are stated by the user’s choices on that website (eg selection of specific “buttons”, searches, ads, etc.).
The installation of “cookies” is allowed only with the consent of the user and after appropriate information.
While browsing the website, cookies may be stored on your computer by third party services such as:
- For statistical purposes related to website traffic and browsing (analytics),
- social media or other form of internet marketing and promotion of the website on the internet (facebook, twitter, instagram, flickr, pinderest, google +, skype, linkedin, etc),
- corporate promotion in the form of video playback (youtube, vimeo, etc),
- site business approach service via map (google maps, foursquare, etc),
- updating data, corporate, financial, statistics or other form (pdf, excel, word, txt, etc).
None of the cookies on the website are necessary for its operation, you can disable cookies from your browser settings. For more information on disabling cookies visit the official website of your browser.